PAWS for the Park: Just for our four-legged friends and the people who love them
Meet Atticus—the first PAWS for the Park member of the Phil Hardberger Park Conservancy.
Atticus, a young Rhodesian Ridgeback, loves to run free in Hardberger Park’s east-side dog park with his best friend, Lee Tinker. Atticus lives by the motto, “"I want to stay in the park all day.”
If your dog loves Hardberger Park as much as Atticus, the two of you can also become PAWS for the Park members of the PHP Conservancy. The benefits of your PAWS membership include:
- Paws for the Park car window decal
- Listing of dog member’s name on the Paws page of the PHPC website
- Dog member’s picture in special album on PHPC Facebook page
- Invitation to annual PAWS members only event
- Plus all benefits of Redbud level: Park Map, e-Newsletter, Invitations to PHPC members events
Just as importantly, as PAWS for the Park members, you will support the Conservancy’s efforts to realize the community’s vision for the park. The Conservancy was instrumental in building the equipment in the dog parks and it co-sponsors the annual Pooch Parade. It also supports education programs, the restoration of the savanna, and the rehabilitation of the old homestead.
Become a PAWS for the Park member today to demonstrate your love for Phil Hardberger Park and to show your support of the Phil Hardberger Park Conservancy.
Wednesday, 09 July 2014