A few tips to remember:
- Suggested donation of $2 per student. Free to teachers and adults that chaperone. Day of payment is preferred and checks can be made to Phil Hardberger Park Conservancy.
- All students should wear closed toe shoes on trails and each student should bring water.
- Field trips are limited to 60 students per day to the park.
- One trained field guide per group of 15 students on wilderness trails.
- One chaperone or teacher per group required.
Request Form for Guided Hike
Please complete and submit the form to make your request.